Sunday, December 6, 2009

Dan Brown: The DaVinci Code & Angels and Demons

I recently read the books The DaVinci Code and Angels and Demons. I thoroughly enjoyed these stories and suggest to everyone to actually read them and do not waste your time on the movies. I wasn't really interested in the concept of the storyline, but I finally broke down and read them to see what all the fuss was about. These mystery thrillers, I know, have been offensive to some, but I consider myself someone with an open mind and can appreciate a good book without letting it affect me by what it means. I suggest both of these to anyone who likes to try and figure things out and anyone who loves a good twist. I look forward to reading other book by Dan Brown and getting another look into his creative ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment